Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update of my race in Kawasaki

Hey hey,
So the race is over and it is 10:48pm and I am up tweeting and decided to update my blog. I felt prepared and ready to go for today's race but I guess my day at the office did not go as planned. I finished the race second but made a big mistake that cost me some time in the 400 meters. I was not at all satisfied with my time or place but realized what I did wrong. After reporting to Wineberg what happened, he asked well why do you think you ran like that? I really could just tell him that my intention was to go out and execute the race and go for the win, I let the field get away from me leading into the second hundred and by then I was playing catch up and didn't make the move I was suppose to make.
So I came out with a second place finish, and my fellow American Sherese Woods came out with the win. Congrats to her and all the best. I am still focused on improving my time and sometimes you have to let the bad days go and keep looking for the sunny happy days. I still have over a month before our USA Nationals and I look forward to making the World Championship team. I tried to attach a picture before and it wouldn't work so here is a quick glimpse of what I could watch on tv while here in Japan. So thanks again to the meet director, my agent and competitors for,coming out and making this meet special for the people of Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment