Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Koln, Germany .....


Hey everybody, Just wanted to share with you all how I did at my last meet in Switzerland, I ended up winning the 400 meters in a SB time. So I am on the right track, my times are coming down so let's pray and hope that things will fall into place for Nationals. The day after the meet I immediately left Geneva and flew to Germany where my base is located in Koln. When I say base you are probably wondering.....what is she talking about...well it is a place that I stay at in between meets. I love it ....I am able to stay at the German Sports School, train and everyone there is friendly. I have attached a video with one of my agents who resides in Koln, his name is Steffen and he loves working with Peter Stubbs Management. On my first night in Koln I was able to go dinner with Steffen and his lovely girlfriend at a local Italian place downtown. We had a great time talking and ended the night with getting ice cream but they call it Gelato. The next day I practice early in the day and then headed to the downtown area, pictures to come soon. It is amazing how the shops are laid out and people have apartments on top. In Germany something's are expensive and I would probably go broke shopping there ha ha. So if you ever want to take a trip defiantly check out Geneva, Switzerland or even Koln, Germany. So long until I blog again, now I am in Dassau, Germany Chow



No comments:

Post a Comment