Monday, August 23, 2010

It's August 24th...where am I now!!!

Hello everyone,
Yes I know it has been a while since you last heard from me....and no I didn't disappear I just have been very busy. I am enjoying life, taking care of my mom, watching Pika get bigger and bigger and still training. So let's see I am in Holland right now staying at a base with other athletes. I ran on the 23rd in Slovakia and was very disappointed with the end result. Gosh I had been having such great practices and to go out and run a 53.12,,,,,disappointing. I honestly don't know what happened and usually I do. All I know is that my body was feeling great and I was pumped, had my game face on. When the gun went off it was good the first 200 meters and then I don't know what happened coming into the last 150 where I make my move, there was no move making. I actually said to myself Mary come on get those girls in front of you.
Slovakia was cool, they had a after reception for us. The people there were very nice and had some lovely homes. I love it when I travel because I get a chance to hear so many different languages. Too bad that I never know what they are saying though. I really need to get up on Rosetta Stone!!!
So I have another meet this weekend and will keep you all posted. I will be in Europe for 3 weeks and man this is the longest I have been from Pika. BTW Pika turned on eon August 3rd and she is so amazing. She loves to swing, run around, play with her dolls, the telephone and she is becoming independent in somethings. My baby is growing up......she also has been teething which has been rough on daddy who is doing a great job of taking care of her! Congratulations Super Dad!!!
So until I sign in again
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment