Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eugene Bound......





Hey everybody, Well it has been an early morning for me, I started my journey to Eugene at 5am....whew and boy did I not want to wake up this morning. Honestly the sleep was too great and I was mad when the alarm went off..... I jumped up in fear that I had overslept. Indeed that was not the case, so Chris and I quickly got ready, packed the car and headed to the CVG airport. Man at that time of morning, nobody was on the road....the drive in went smooth and fast, no traffic, no red lights and that is always good. So the rest of the trip was actually easy, no delays and our seats were good....if at all possible when traveling you should get the exit row seats....so much more room, I love it off course behind first class seats. So it was the two of us (Bonnie and Clyde).....but we will be meeting up with my training partner and Chris's other 400 meter athlete Antione Drakeford and his wife later on tonight. The UC Elite will be trying to represent at the upcoming 2011 USA Outdoor Nationals, so please stay tuned to www.usatf.org and check out the tv schedule and wish us all the best. Without you all the fans we would have no one to write these blogs for, or send autograph pictures to, or even talk with on twitter. So keep up the good work and we will do the same. Thanks again and my motto for this week is Let's Get It!!! Check out my video and pass along www.marywineberg.com



No comments:

Post a Comment