Saturday, February 19, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin......

Hey everyone,
Today is the first day of the Big East Track and Field Championships here in Akron, Ohio. The 16 teams from the Big East will be competing and I am here to cheer on my alma mater University of Cincinnati. So if you get a chance check out my team at http://www.finishtiming.com/Big-East/2011/index.htm

I am so excited for these girls and I wish them all the best. Let's go Cats and make sure you go get you ONE!!!! Today is the day and the countdown is starting...who wants this and how bad do you want it. As a volunteer coach I have watched these girls prepare and I know THEY ARE READY and Special THings Can happen!!!!

As the week begins on Monday for me I will be counting down to my USA Indoor Nationals. I am ready and so excited to be back into shape. I have worked out hard and all I can give is my best. I will have so much support form family and friends and of course my number one fan will be traveling with me. Yes that's right Brooklyn aka Pika will be in the house and she is so much motivation for me.

This past week of practice went well and I can say that I am more confident, more prepared, mentally stronger, physically stronger and blessed by GOD. So to all you track fans out their get out and vote on usatf.org for the USA Nationals and help your girl out! Thanks again for the support, stay tuned in and let's be ready!!!

On a side note, I am excited about my upcoming Volunteering with a nearby school to the University of Cincinnati. I will be reading to young children and serving as an inspirational person. I love working with the kids and I hope through my story and life they are able to see that Good things can happen and all it takes is Believing and Hard Work.......pass this knowledge along to someone.....


I'm Out-----
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment