Sunday, November 21, 2010

Training has BEGUN!!!!

Wow,
Hey everyone!! I am finally updating my BLOG!!!! I hope that you all didn't think that I disappeared ha ha. Things have been hectic and having a 15 month doesn't help, haha. I sometimes feel like SuperWomen and then crash in the bed at night. So you all know that I have lots of updates, so bear with me if this is a longer blog than usual. Whewww so my training for Daegu 2011 has begun and I am excited about my return to TRack and Field. I know that I competed last year after having Brooklyn but it was more of an opportunity for me to see where I was at. And trust me I was not where I wanted to be......espicially to be considered as one of the top runners in the world in the 400 meters.

So your girl is Back and Training started on September 27th and things have been going great! My training consist of alot of strengthening, and base work. Taking a year off caused me to lack in my strength endurance and our goal is to build my base so much that running a 400 will be a piece of cake. I am headed in the right direction so far, my times in practice are equivalent to my times from 2008 where I was ranked top 10 in the world. My goal is to be better and stronger than 2008, and retain another World Championship Medal and of course the 2012 Olympics. So let's see who is on board and gonna help in cheering Mary Wineberg on!!!!!!!!

My husband, aka Coach Wineberg has been proud of me so far, we have a plan in place and he wants the best for me. He is my biggest fan and now Brooklyn is too. She loves watching my videos of my races and will sit and say Momma, Momma. Just being able to see her do that is a definite tear jearker, she inspires me to be who I am, and to give a 110 percent when training.

So my goal is to update you all once a week here on blogger so please help me out by getting my blog reader numbers up, spread the word, get all your family and friends reading "I'm Back...for my 2012 Olympic Quest (Mary Wineberg). Help me attain at least 500 followers. Can you all do this? Please!!!!!!!!!
Also feel free to follow me on Twitter, where I update daily (wineberg400)
So enjoy your day and have a great week!

Until we meet again,
Night
Mrs.Wineberg

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing Mary. We know you are going to be faster than ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U looking good mary,you have my support. I wish you and the fam the best. Much Love..

    ReplyDelete